The fully equipped kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances and tools including a dishwasher, microwave, range and refrigerator, pots and pans, coffee maker, toaster, food processor/blender and much more. The kitchen, dining and living area is one large open space to allow for time spent together cooking, eating and playing.
The living area features a large flat screen HDTV with surround sound, Blu-ray player, movie DVDs and board games. Curl up on the luxurious leather couch or armchair with a good book or your laptop; the cabin has high-speed wireless Internet. Off of the living area is the bathroom with shower.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stove and oven
- Blender & food processor
- Coffee maker & grinder
- Waffle maker
- Panini maker
- Hand mixer
- Quality stainless-steel & non-stick cookware
- Tea kettle
- Premium knife set
- Serving dishes
- Full supply of dishes, silverware, quality kitchen gadgets, and stemware
- Cutting boards, bakeware, mixing and serving bowls, colanders, etc.
- Full Kitchen Inventory
- Luxury furnishings
- Wood Floors
- Bath & Beach Towels
- Iron & ironing board
- Telephone with unlimited domestic long distance
- Master bedroom – queen bed (on main floor)
- Loft bedroom – full bed
- Alarm clocks with iPod dock
- Pack ‘n Play portable crib
For the dogs
- Food & water dishes
- Collars, leashes & pet waste bags
- Dog toys
- Microfiber dog towels
- Cozy dog bed
- Dog treats
- 42″ Flat Screen HDTV w/ 5.1 surround sound
- Cable TV
- Blu-ray player Player
- Selection of movie DVDs
- Board & card games
- Books & magazines
- High speed wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Firepit & charcoal BBQ in courtyard
- Playground & sport courts in adjacent park
- Quick walk to firepits, shuffleboard, horseshoes in Crescent Park
- Seabrook Pool with Hot Tub
- Bikes available from Seabrook Cottage Rentals
- Picnic basket with dishes & silverware
- 5 minute walk to beach
- Groceries at Lil’s Pantry / Dining at Mill 109 Pub / Pottery Painting at Colours / Pamper the Pooch at The Salty Dog / Massage at Blue Spa / Books and Gifts at Blind Dog Books / Horseback Riding on the Beach / Keepsakes at the Seabrook Gift Shop
Outside The Roosevelt’s front door is a large central campfire area complete with log benches, a charcoal BBQ and wood supplied by Seabrook. May the marshmallow roasting commence!
And let’s not forget the dogs! The Roosevelt welcomes your four-legged friend and offers food and water dishes, toys, microfiber dog towels, collars & leashes, treats and a bed to make their stay wonderful as well.
Just around the corner is a park with playground equipment for the kiddos, as well as a sports court and an off-leash dog park. A two block walk takes you to Crescent Park where you`ll find community fire pits, horseshoes, shuffleboard, picnic tables, volleyball and badminton nets, lots of fun park toys and the Seabrook Pool (with hot tub!). Trot on down to Front Street to visit Seabrook’s awesome town merchants. And of course, Seabrook`s sensational beach is just minutes away on foot.
The Roosevelt even has a picnic basket and beach towels should you decide to spend the day on the beach.
Learn more about Seabrook Activities, tips, services and more.